Who is excluded?
- Service User pets with existing medical conditions or are aggresive by nature - this is why it’s important to get as much info as you can on your Service User pet before booking!
- Service User pets who are defined as Dangerous Dogs by the relevant authorities and all claims arising from the care of such Dangerous Dogs. Pit Bull Terrier, Basset Griffon Vendeen, Tibetan Mastiff, Mastiff, American Staffordshire Terrier, Bouvier des Flandres, Leonberger, Toy Fox Terrier, South African Boerboel, Bulldog (american). This list extends to any cross breed of Dangerous Dogs by the relevant authorities.
- Pets younger than 8 weeks or older than 10 years.
- The pet sitter’s own pet is not covered for any damage or injuries that may be sustained during a PetBacker booking
- Commercially run Boarding Kennels
- Pet Sitters who have any criminal convictions in past 5 years (excluding traffic violations).
- Bookings with Pet Sitters who have pets of a different type from Pet Owners e.g. dogs and cats, dogs and rabbits
Pet Sitters who are not offering services exclusive to PetBacker e.g. also offering services on Facebook, Craigslist and other competing platforms as it would be unable for us to control or verify the number of pets received.
You might also be interested in: